High Capacity 7V 10V 20V 36V 48V 10AH 50AH 100AH 150AH 200AH Li Ion Rechargeable Battery Lifepo4 Portable Power Pack For RV, MARINE USE, Home Appliances, E-bike, Home storage, Motorcycle, Golf Cart, Caravan etc.
We, Tesson new energy, are a manufacturer with 2 industrial production bases, 2 R&D centers in Nevada and Nanjing and 3 offices in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, been a listed company in HK(Code:HK01201).
Mainly for NCM/NCA18650 battery cells, LFP26700-4000mAH cells, lithium iron phosphate battery, cars&motorcycle batteries, lead-acid replacement battery all the relevant and manifold cells and packs.
With all the required certs like CE,UL,CB,KC, BIS, UN38.3,RoHS,REACH, PSE,VOC-FCC,GB31241 etc.
Safety Incidents, No operational safety incidents:
Our QC system covers all process of production from the material and finished product
1. According to the requirement of application and design to choose battery model,characteristics and mounting method.
2. Avoid mixing use of the batteries with different capacity,manufacturers,characteristics and models.
3. It is recommended to charge the battery using the method of constant voltage-limited current.Under the ambient temperature 25 ℃
:for standby use,the charging voltage is2.23-2.30V/cell,and no limit on the maximum current;for cycle use, the charging voltage is 2.40-2.50V/cell,average charging voltage:2.35-2.4V/cell.The maximum current is 0.3C10(C10 is the rated capacity of discharging at 10 hours rate).
4. During operating,please sdjust the battery charging voltage according to the ambient temperature. The temperature compensation coefficient is -3mV/℃ cell for standby use ,i.e. the temperature increases 1 ℃
,the charging voltage decreases 3mV/cell.The temperature compensation coefficient is -5mV/ ℃cell for cycle use;average charging time:-4mV/ ℃cell.
5. Do not charge the battery in a sealed container or in upside down position.It is recommended to charge thebattery in a well ventilated place.
6. Do not charge the battery near a heater,or the place where heat accumulation may occur.Do not charge the battery in a place where there is direct sunshine.
7. Never have the batteries deposited with organic solvents to prevent the container from being out of shape or corrosion.
8. Battery should never be stored in a discharge state for a long period of time ,please recharge the battery after discharge to keep the capacity.During operating,do not over discharge to avoid the plates severe sulphation which affects the service life and capacity.
9. Do not over charge the battery ,as the safety vent opens constantly,which will cause the loss of water,finally shorten the service life of battery.
10. Red color stand for positive,and black for negative.Please connect the pole of batteries correctly.
11. keep the whole battery clean and connection strong.Avoid the damage due to the loose connection.
12. Do not disassemble or throw the battery into fire,against the explosion.